Cyber Monday Deals 20%OFF | Discount automatically applied at checkout
- Made of 100% cotton jersey, super comfy, very soft as your favorite lived-in T-shirt. Just like sleeping on the cloud.
- A classical style home bedding sets in Solid Forest Green.
- With a hidden zipper closure to make sealing your comforter, quilt, or duvet up quick and easy, and with 4 interior corner ties to keep the duvet in place; Sham features an envelope closure to make pillows stay tucked.
- Machine washable gentle cycle with cold water. Tumble dry low.
- Free Standard Shipping & 30Days Return & Use code "CLUB10" get a 10% off your first order!
*Comforter or duvet insert is not included.
|Queen||90'' x 90''||20'' x 26'' (2pcs)|
|King||104'' x 90''||20'' x 36'' (2pcs)|
|Twin||68'' x 90''||20'' x 26'' (1pc)|
|Full||80'' x 90''||26'' x 26'' (2pcs)|
|Cal King||104'' x 98''||20'' x 36'' (2pcs)|
- What's Duvet Cover
- A fabric bag for a comforter
A duvet cover is essentially a fabric bag for a comforter. It works almost the way a pillowcase covers a pillow. The only difference: A duvet cover is typically closed with buttons, zippers, or ties.
- Duvet covers do two jobs
First, they protect comforters from dust, sweat and dirt (this is important, because down comforters should only be washed every one to three years).
And second, as one of the largest visual elements in the bedroom, they serve as a key anchor for the room's overall style—and, happily, one that's easy to change when you're ready for a new look.
The material was softer than I imagined it would be, it's amazing. I absolutely love the color, it's a forest green but not so dark that you cant tell what color it is. For it's price, it's a great buy! Will probably buy in another color!