- Tape Free: No adhesive or glue needed, just peel and stick, won't damage your hardwood.
- Slip & Skid Resistant: Care for your beloved kids and pets, avoiding slips and falls
- Pet Friendly: Great for homes with pets
Material: 100% Polyester
- Protective: Protect your stairs from daily abrasion. Bullnose protects your stair edge, reducing wear over time
- Easy Installation: Clean and dry your stairs first, remove the backing adhesive cover and place it, also can be used repeatedly.
- Dimension: 9.5" x 30" x 1.2" Bullnose rectangle.
- Color: Light Gray/ Dark Gray/ Brown/ Copper Brown/ Deep Brown/ Khaki/ Green/ Off White
- Free Standard Shipping over $35.00 & 30Days Return & Use code "CLUB10" get a 10% off your first order!
Everyone loves a beautiful hardwood stairway, but even the most attractive stairs can be slippery for anyone in the family, including pets. PURE ERA Ultra Plush Carpet Stair Treads can add safety to your steps, not to mention an extra layer for warmth and comfort. With simple solid design, it easily complements the natural beauty of your steps and home.
Ultra Plush Soft Warm*
The luxurious textures of these lush carpet staia treads features uber-plush floor coverings, made using soft yet durable polyester for east-care, long-lasting beauty.
The mat has a backing which is coated with a self-adhering gel. No tapes, adhesives, staples, or glue required. The mat will remain securely in place until you need to uplift it. And rest assured, they won't damage your hardwood.
Finished with bullnose protects your stair edge, reducing wear over time.
Clean and dry your staircases first, remove the backing adhesive cover. Simply place the stair treads rugs on your staircase and go. It can be re-positioned again and again, without the use of any additional adhesives.
these treads are fantastic! I’ve had them over 6 months and they have taken a beating from 3 dogs going up/down the stairs all day - I work from home and work office is on the 2nd floor. They do self stick because the back of the tread is plastic but I chose to also use a small piece of carpet tape to hold them in place because they did shift on the landing and the steps where you’re turning. And the tape holds them in place when vacuuming.
They have not frayed or discolored at all and do exactly what they’re supposed to do - collect dirt and debris from shoes (and paws!) so it doesn’t track upstairs onto the carpet.
Most importantly, these saved from having to put nails/staples into my beautiful oak stair treads which was the primary reason for buying these. They’ve exceeded my high expectations … I’d definitely buy again!