Limited Time Promotion: Use code " CLUB10 " get 10% OFF on your first order！PURE ERA Get 20% off Developed Products
Most people are familiar with the word jersey, whether a sports uniform or a pullover knit sweater comes to mind. But it's also often used to describe one of the comfiest types of cotton fabric.
Jersey cotton is a type of knitted fabric known for its soft, comfy feel and laid-back aesthetic. The textile is also notably stretchy. While traditional cotton doesn't have this flexibility, the knitting technique gives it an elastic quality, even without blending synthetic fibers like elastane or spandex.
- Made of 100% T-shirt cotton jersey, super comfy, very soft as your favorite lived-in T-shirt. A lightweight and durable material that becomes softer with every wash.
- Discover a better sleep in avariety of colors, styles and sizes with Pure Era's Home Bedding Sets.
- With a hidden zipper closure to make sealing your comforter, quilt, or duvet up quick and easy, and with 4 interior corner ties to keep the duvet in place; Sham features an envelope closure to make pillows stay tucked.
- Machine washable gentle cycle with cold water. Tumble dry low.
*Comforter or duvet insert is not included.
|Queen||90'' x 90''||20'' x 26'' (2pcs)|
|King||104'' x 90''||20'' x 36'' (2pcs)|
|Twin||68'' x 90''||20'' x 26'' (1pc)|
|Full||80'' x 90''||20'' x 26'' (2pcs)|
|Cal King||104'' x 98''||20'' x 36'' (2pcs)|
- What's Duvet Cover
* A fabric bag for a comforter
A duvet cover is essentially a fabric bag for a comforter. It works almost the way a pillowcase covers a pillow. The only difference: A duvet cover is typically closed with buttons, zippers, or ties.
* Duvet covers do two jobs
First, they protect comforters from dust, sweat and dirt (this is important, because down comforters should only be washed every one to three years).
And second, as one of the largest visual elements in the bedroom, they serve as a key anchor for the room's overall style—and, happily, one that's easy to change when you're ready for a new look.
Fantastic, love it, no more sweating, stays in place, washed it twice, didn't fade, didn't shrink, still keeps me cool !! My second purchase, more to come for the rest of the family ! I am a very happy customer
This duvet cover is lovely. It is soft and stretchy and feels thick but not suffocatingly hot. There Is a zipper closure at the bottom that seems solidly constructed and there are string ties on the inside of each corner that will secure both buttons and fabric loops. So far it has washed well.
Does not look exactly like the picture but very comfortable. Feels like you are wrapped up in your favorite soft t-shirt. Good value for the money.